Federal Grant Opportunities for Small Railroads
ASLRRA’s General Counsel Symposium
Hyatt Regency Milwaukee
333 West Kilbourn Ave
Blank Rome Government Relations senior advisor Richard Sherman will serve as a panelist at American Short Line and Regional Railroad Association’s (“ASLRRA”) General Counsel Symposium, being held October 26 and 27, 2022, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Richard’s session, “Federal Grant Opportunities for Small Railroads,” will take place on Wednesday, October 26, from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m., with co-presenter Kristin Bevil, General Counsel, Patriot Rail.
Other Symposium sessions include:
- Case Evaluation Lessons: The Curious Case of Choo Choo Charlie
- Insurance Risk Groups in the Rail Industry
- What’s New at the STB?
- NTSB Investigations and Recommendations
- FELA and Cancer Litigation
- Trespass Prevention Strategies and Technology
For more information and to register, please visit the event webpage.