Federal Snapshot: Decisions in D.C. and What Lies Ahead
Blank Rome Government Relations principal Katie Kachel will serve as a panelist for the Federal Snapshot: Decisions in D.C. and What Lies Ahead webinar being held November 21, 2022, from 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. CST.
Katie will join Scott Bogren, Community Transportation Association of America (“CTAA”), and Ward McCarragher, American Public Transportation Association (“APTA”), to explore the 2022 federal legislative and executive actions that are bringing new policy and funding initiatives to transit agencies across the United States. They will share the existing opportunities for transit agencies and how to make the most of the Infrastructure and Investment and Jobs Act and the Inflation Reduction Act and other administration and Federal Transit Administration plans, along with some insights into the mid-term elections and changes to the congressional leadership and committees.
- Arizona Transit Association
- California Association for Coordinated Transportation
- Colorado Association of Transit Agencies
- Florida Public Transportation Association
- Illinois Public Transportation Association
- North Carolina Public Transportation Association
- Pennsylvania Public Transportation Association
- South West Transit Association
- Tennessee Public Transportation Association
- Virginia Transit Association
- Washington State Transit Association