A Conversation with Former US Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham
Blank Rome LLP
One Logan Square • 130 N. 18th Street
Please join us on Tuesday, June 7 for a private breakfast conversation with our most recent additions to Blank Rome Government Relations—former U.S. Secretary of Energy, the Honorable Spencer Abraham, and Joseph P. McMonigle, former Vice Chairman of the International Energy Agency. The conversation will be moderated by Michael L. Krancer, former Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection and a Blank Rome partner.
Our candid conversation will touch on government, politics, business, economics, finance, and law including, among other things:
- The 2016 Presidential Election and the Impact on Energy Policy and Markets;
- Saudi Arabia, Iran, & OPEC: The Road Ahead for Oil Prices;
- The Future of EPA’s Clean Power Plan;
- Potential Energy Legislation Slated to Pass in Congress this Year; and
- Dealing effectively with federal and state regulators on energy infrastructure.
We hope that you will be able to join us for a useful discussion to forecast upcoming issues in Washington and energy markets.
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Welcome and breakfast at 8:00 AM
Program begins at 8:30 AM
Click here to register by June 1, 2016