Blank Rome Tax Update 2022
Blank Rome LLP
1271 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY
The Union League of Philadelphia*
140 S. Broad St
Please join Blank Rome LLP and the National Conference of CPA Practitioners for an informative and timely discussion of significant topics in the tax arena on Tuesday, November 1 or Monday, November 7, 2022.
The November 1 update will take place from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at our offices in New York, New York, and the November 7 update will be held from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at The Union League of Philadelphia*.
Tax issues to be covered include:
· The Accountant’s Role in M&A Transactions
· Opportunity Zones, Other Tax Credits, and Exempt Organizations Update
· Federal Voluntary Disclosures
· Washington Update—What to Expect in Midterm Elections
· NCCPAP Update—Cryptocurrency Tax
· Mobile Workforce: Prepare for the New Normal
· Estate Planning in a Down Market
· Executive Compensation and Employee Benefits Update
LE and CPE accreditation is available.
Questions? Contact Loida Reusi.
*Please note: The Union League of Philadelphia does have a dress code; denim and jeans are not permitted. Business casual attire is required. Please contact The Union League of Philadelphia at 215-563-6500 with questions about their dress code. More information is available on their website: unionleague.org/dress-code.php.