2023 Environmental Law Career Panel
Joan M. Bondareff will serve as a speaker on the American Bar Association (“ABA”) Section of Environment, Energy, and Resources (“SEER”) Marine Resources Committee’s 2023 Environmental Law Career Panel, being held January 26, 2023, from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m. EST, as an online event.
Joan will join other professionals practicing in the public and private sectors to discuss careers in environmental law and marine policy. Other panelists include:
- Arlynnell Dickson, Attorney-Advisor, U.S. Department of the Interior, Office of the Solicitor, Division of Parks and Wildlife
- Daryl Grable, Staff Attorney, Delaware Riverkeeper Network
- Cathy Janasie, Senior Research Counsel, National Sea Grant Law Center, University of Mississippi School of Law
- Steve Roady, Faculty Fellow, Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions, Duke School of Law; Pro Bono Counsel for Oceans, Earthjustice
- Jackie Rolleri, Deputy Chief, Oceans and Coasts Section, Office of the General Counsel, National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration
For more information, please visit the event webpage.